Saturday 9 February 2013

Can you feel it.... oooh yeah!!!

Time for a bit of legendary house music.
There are some tracks which are so obvious that I've often overlooked posting and this is one of them.
It is widely recognised as one of the most famous house records and I bet that there isnt anyone who was around in the late 80's who hasn't heard this.
It is of course the work of the genius that is Todd Terry.
I know I've mentioned it before on the blog, that the music he produced always has really crisp crunchy beats that are so infectious.
The whole track is just immense from the sirens at beginning to the jammin groove and all the vocal snippets
"Check this out"
 "Too blind"
"Oh shucks"
Anybody used to sing along "f**k off, f**k off" on another of the vocal bits or was that just me?Lol.
All in all  - one of the great house tracks of all time.
It still sounds amazing even though it's 25 years old.
Party on!!

Royal House - Can You Party
(Club Mix)

No comments: