Saturday 19 January 2013

Drive my body, like a Maserati!!

I think you can read whatever you want into that statement, so I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
Keep it clean mind!! Lol!
Here's a cracking piano laden track from 1992.
Very pleasant hushed vocals whispered in a very seductive manner.
The track bubbles along nicely and includes some lovely piano breakdowns.
I remember this track being a big fave of DJ Vertigo who was one of the top DJs of the era.
He was one of the few DJs who kept that piano tunes spirit alive, well past 1992 when all the other DJs had gone, housey, trancey or worst of all hardcore. Vertigo kept it right there delivering quality piano tunes like this. You could also include Paul Taylor in that bracket as well.
Muchos Respect fellas!!
Drive my body like a Maserati indeed.

Slackjaw - Drive My Body
(Rolling Thunder Mix)

2 comments:

boscfc said...

Tune.

Hello fella.

Been a long while since I've visited and glad to see you're still going strong.

Along with Nipper, Vertigo was probably favourite DJ back in the day.

Don't suppose you have the flip to this tune Come On and Feel Free (excited mix)? One I've been after for a long time!!

Cheers

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi Pal,
Good to hear from you, I hope all is good with you. Agree Vertigo was tops. I haven't got the Come On and Fell Free track, but will add it to my "most wanted list" and give you a shout when I get hold of it, regards, PCC