Saturday 6 October 2012

Now for something totally different!!

I've always been a huge fan of Balearic tracks and  some of my best clubbing memories remembering when a Balearic track was dropped - mid-set or last track of the night.
That change in tempo when everyone one just came together all loved up and singing along to a chorus' or just simply swaying from side to side, grooving to the slow beat floating in a little bubble.
Well here's a fantastic Balearic track. I never actually heard it in a club, but it I imagine it would be sensational.
It stirs the same kind of emotions as Edie Brickell's - Circle - which s one of my all time favourite tracks.
I hope you are feeling it too!!
Are there any DJ's out there who'd be brave enough to drop this in their set??

Sophie B Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
(Long Version)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I preferred her Right Beside You remixed by The Grid