Saturday 25 August 2012

Well and truly "Alive and Kicking"!!!

I've finally now got full access to my music collection and can't begin to tell you how relieved I am.
It feels like I've got part of my soul back!!
There was a moment back there when I thought I might have lost all the music I'd taken years to build up, but I'm pleased to report that all is "Alive and Kicking" and I now have full access to all my dance music collection.
This means that I can resume normal posting service to keep you all fully consumed with your regular dosage of PCCs (and also provide Adam with some support to keep the PCC blog rockin'!!)
Here's a really cheeky little number that I just couldn't resist.
I grew up loving Simple Minds, they were simply an awesome band and were right up there with U2 back in the 80's.
This track was one of there biggest hits (although just one of many classics they made). Here it's given a charming little remix, which contains the full power of the original version, but adds a little tinkly piano riff.
Ok it maybe have been a tad commercial for some of the nations more discerning dancefloors, but it's still a PCC in my mind.
Enjoy all the same!!!

East Side Beat - Alive And Kicking
(12" Mix)


No comments: