Friday 6 April 2012

Can we get together!

I've been saving this one up for a while, as it's an absolutely cracking track and one that I truly love.
Apologies, if it's a bit too commercial/poppy for the purists amongst you out there.
However, in my mind it is truly sensational.
Natasha is one of my favourite female vocalists and a hugely talented singer-song writer.
There's also been some great remixes of her tracks and several have been posted on the blog.
This remix is probably my favourite and is up there as one of my all time favourite tracks.
Let me know your thoughts on this.
Her vocals are sensational on this track, the lyrics (like all her tracks are superb) I'm running out of superlatives, so I'll stop there.
I hope you enjoy and have a cracking Easter!!

Natasha Bedingfield - The One That Got Away
(Wamdue Pop Rocks Mix)

1 comment:

philphila said...

Wamdue really roared back with this unsinkable remix of what was a great song anyway. Sensational!