Sunday 5 February 2012

How can I make you love me the right way??

How indeed!!
This one goes back to 1992  and is another which brings back great memories of the Hac.
A really simple happy piano tune.
I also love the bit when she sings (what sounds like) "How can I make you rub me the right way".
See if you can spot it.
All in all a top notch - piano anthem - just like we love e'm!!
Enjoy!!
P.S. I'm pretty sure that this track didn't have anything to do with Ms Bourett, but she's easy on the eye, so there you go!!

Caprice - Love Me The Right Way
(Club Remix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7u8bze34ipprzzz

1 comment:

nostalgiafor95 said...

Great vocal on this track from Kym Mazelle. This track was reissued in '96 and the Dancing Divaz mix is pure quality. Unfortunately, I don't possess it.