Saturday 14 January 2012

Feel the Digital Orgasm...

Apologies in advance for this one...Now and then I just feel compelled to post a track which I know is total cheese, but was still a cracking tune back int'day and hence still worthy of PC status.
This is exactly one such track - it's total "marmite" (for our foreign followers - that means you'll love it or hate it, but no in between).
I hate all the ravey "chaninsaw" bits, but that chorus and piano is still pretty special (although total cheese).
For all the dance music purists I plead your forgiveness, I'll ensure that the next post is more credible.

Digital Orgasm - Running Out Of Time
(Eruption Mix)


http://www.mediafire.com/?o58b40y403u9l4c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this tune, I was a big fan of that style of dance music.

nostalgiafor95 said...

Great hardcore track from '92 courtesy of Praga Khan I believe. 'Startouchers' was a belter, too.