Friday 4 February 2011

Come on, make my day!!

"All I'm asking you is to make my day!!"
A truly, truly wonderful song.
House music at it's finest.
The intro to this song is simply immense.
The rest of the track is stunning as well.
Quality, quality house music - 8 and a half minutes of pure bliss (despite it being called the 10 mins of soul mix).
Enjoy! It's a special one!
Trainspotters amongst you may recognise that the the Seven Grand Housing Authority - The Question, stole it's line from here.
P.S. Grace doesn't look under pressure to me!!

Grace Under Pressure - Make My Day 
(10 Minutes Of Soul)


3 comments:

BigAndyDJ said...

This is a fookin marvellous choon. Well in for posting. Cant believe I've never heard it before. Familiar with 'The Question', didn't know it came from here.

Pure Club Classics said...

Cheers VP, glad you like it. I hope your blog is still going well. I've been that busy of late, I've not had chance to pop over. Keep up the good work buddy, Best regards, PCC

Mark S said...

Great track, made even more better with Roger Sanchez at the helm.

The original Bruce Forest mixes are worth checking too.