Sunday 5 December 2010

This was the future sound!!!

Alright Peeps, Apologies for my lack of posting recently, things have been hectic.
Although I see Rich has been looking after you with some belting posts. Nice one fella!!
This one is a true PCC and one I've been meaning to post for a while.
FSOL also made great tracks under the alias of Metropolis and Humanoid (plus many others).
However, this is probably their finest hour.
A beautiful ethereal piece of floaty progressive house from 1991.
Always loved the line
"Doh, hoh, ho, oh, oh, Yeah"
This was huge back in the day and although it was a track I dearly loved, it was one which I always found difficult to dance to.
Enjoy all the same.

Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea 
(12" Original)

2 comments:

cowspeutum said...

brilliant tune - one of my favs

tsomo2000 said...

amazing tune, however it wont accept the password so cant download!