Wednesday 24 March 2010

Loops & Tings



Well to start off apologies for not posting in a while. Things got a bit hectic on the home front with 2 new arrivals to the familiia!!

Moving along, when i first posted here i mentioned my top 2 tracks and now its time for my numero 1! this track has brought a smile to my face too many times and although its not house and not my usual kind of stuff, this track done it for me. might not be everyones cup of tea, but a Pure Club Classic in my books. Leave a comment let me know what you think! enjoy....

Jens - Loops and Tings (Original Mix)

3 comments:

Pure Club Classics said...

Sorry Trev, not with you on this one.
Just not my bag!!!
Isn't music great - totally subjective!!
One man's gold is another man's well, lets say - Tin!!!!
Regards, PCC

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite tracks. Yes, it's not a piano banger, but was still massive in its own right.

LeedsDJ said...

Memories! Remember buying the vinyl of this in Depth Charge in York. Total tune!