Saturday 20 March 2010

"I do you, you do me"!!!

Rollo gets off his high horse, comes back from Camping and goes Mystic!!!
Another fantastic track from that man Rollo, who was responsible for some superb tracks and some great remixes. He was also part of Faithless which people may be aware of, but probably fewer people are aware that he is Dido's older brother and produced many of her tracks.
Enough said the man's a bit of a ledge!!
About this track, well it's typical Rollo production, very simple, but very pounding and energetic and very very good.
Be patient as it builds, but prepare yourself for one of the great piano breakdowns in club music.
Simply awesome - I love this one and I'm sure you will too!!!
Plus you can't beat lyrics like "I do you, you do me"!!!

Rollo Goes Mystic - Love, Love, Love - Here I Come
(Big Mix)

5 comments:

Malbear said...

Hi love this track.I had it on Viynl now i can play it again.

Thanks

Malcolm

oldskoolranger said...

if this is the Big mix of this, then its quality.

Anonymous said...

Still love this all these years later :-)

Nigel

Dj Andromeda said...

I don't have the password yet, but which mix did you list? I hope the big mix as well!!!

dj'aead said...

awesome tune, one of my all time favourites, ever!