Friday 22 January 2010

It Was All About Love!!!


A huge, huge Hacienda fave of mine. I had many a great time bopping away to this in the Hac.
A big shout out to Richie for supplying the "Parkside" remix from the legendary Mr Graeme Park.
It's strange I've had this version in my archives for a while, but didn't have it labelled as the "Parkside Club Mix", then only to find that it's the mix I've had all along.
Enough of all that, what about the track.?
Well if you like quality house music then this is a must for you, it has everything a classic house track should have, a quality rhythm, great vocals, great lyrics and of course that fantastic bit of piano that Mr Park drops into all his remixes.
Another word about the vocals. I'm not ususally a huge fan of male vocals, much preferring female vocals on club tracks, but these vocals are as good as any male vocals you'll ever hear. Trust me!
I know you'll love this one peeps. A top track - Nuff said. Enjoy!!

Analogue City - It Was All About Love
(Parkside Club Mix)


http://www.mediafire.com/?ji3dioj333m

1 comment:

Dan said...

my upload :)

one of my all time faves. absolutely brilliant memories of being off my box by the speaker on the stage at the Hac!