Sunday 3 May 2009

Twist vs 2 Funky 2 - Which is best???


There a lots of great tracks out there which share samples, have the same piano breaks, riffs, chords, etc.
This is a great track by Twist and once again supplied by Graham P (Cheers Pal).
It has exactly the same piano riff as 2 Funky 2 - Brothers and Sisters, but a slightly different vibe and the "I'll be there for you" lyrics.
So which is best - Twist or 2 Funky 2?
I think I still favour 2 Funky 2.
Regardless, they are both Club Classics!!
Listen to both and tell me what you think?

Twist - I'll Be There


2 Funky 2 - Brothers and Sisters

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twist for me, just a bit less well known but could do with remixing, second verse or something like that.

Jon W said...

Im saying Twist as well, only just though. Both are epic but as i spent an age trying to find twist in eastern bloc in manchester so im going with that!

Anonymous said...

Well i have been searching high and low for this tune.... "Twist - Il be there!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have discovered the Twist track today. I thought I loved Brothers & Sisters but I think Twist may just clinch it for me!