Tuesday 19 May 2009

Now the Pet Shop Boys get BiR'd!!

Now I know I talk about Balearic Brilliance quite a bit on the blog and have explained my terminolgy of this several times, but I have to say that this track fits perfectly into that mode.
This is one of my favourite BiR remixes. It's a fantastic laid back, yet unbelieveably uplifting piece of music. The piano in this is absolutely epic.
I'd defy anyone to say that they don't like this track. It is simply amazing from start to finish.
As mentioned I think this is one of BiR's best remixes.
Pure Perfection!!
Pure Balearic Brilliance!!!
Enjoy.

Pet Shop Boys - We All Feel Better in the Dark
(Brothers in Rhythm After Hours Climax Mix)

2 comments:

Gregor Laird said...

password please!

james stacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.