Wednesday 8 September 2021

Sometimes you just gotta keep searchin'!

I searched for this track for years and years and I've finally got to the version I wanted.

I first heard it on an old mix tape from 1992 which I used to play to death.

I then (wrongly) assumed it was Kylie Minogue and tried to track down all the versions and remixes of her track. 

Although the Brothers In Rhythm remixes were great, they just weren't a patch on this track.

Then in 2009 I came across this Within A Dream version and posted it on the blog, but although it was the right track, it still wasn't the right mix.

12 years on I've finally found the mix I was after and here it is.

Well worth the wait, it is an absolute corker of a track with little "fireworks" shooting off frequently and some delightful piano interlaced with some great female vocals.

Sometimes you just gotta keep searchin'!

Enjoy!

Within A Dream - Where Is The Feeling 

(Tolleys Moodstrumental)

No comments: