Saturday 12 January 2013

Come on - Follow Me!!

Nah, it's not a plea to get more PCC followers just using the title of a great track.
This is a truly stunning piece of melodic trance.
Here are two excellent but very different mixes.
I think I prefer the "Lange Club Mix" version, although as with many of their remixes the Agnelli & Nelson version is also pretty epic.
The vocals in the Lange Club Mix version by Cecily Fay are just stunning, she has a truly beautiful voice and the track is worth listening just for her ethereal vocals.
The lyrics are great too and perfect to sing along too.
"Follow me to the edge
And follow me into the dream
And dance with me into the star fire
Like tonight is all there is
And make a leap of faith
And don't look down
Follow me to the edge
Passion for our wings

Follow me to the edge
And follow me into the dream
And dance with me into the star fire
Like tonight is all there is
And make a leap of faith
And don't look down
Follow me to the edge
Passion for our wings

Take my hand
The moment sings
We could fly 
If our passion for all this
Follow me to the edge"


Another thing about this track is that you may recognise it from the Kevin & Perry film which was a classic and nearly all of the music that they used in the film were bonafide club classics (most of which are posted on the PCC blog) which made it even better.
"Havin' it large"!! indeed.

Lange - Follow Me
(Lange Club Mix)



Lange - Follow Me
(Agnelli & Nelson Mix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Late 1990s trance was brilliant, Lange is still producing top quality tunes.