Saturday 27 October 2012

No stoppin' (until the finish line)!!!

Hello to all, here's a very self indulgent post and just a little reminder to myself.
Tomorrow I'm running my first marathon (all 26.2 miles of it) and "no stoppin" will certainly be the focus of the day.
I've trained hard for 5 months and so feel prepared, yet nervous and excited at the same time.
Ok, enough of that, now back to the music.
Well it's another cracking piano tune from 1992 and was actually the b-side to "Orcana" which is another PCC already posted some time ago.
It'll certainly be in my mind - that there's no stoppin' tomorrow.
Thank you to all those that have sponsored me to date, for those that haven't there is still the opportunity. It's for a great cause.
On this, I have to say that it is very disappointing that after 3 years of providing you with the greatest dance music the world has ever heard totally free of charge, that you've only managed to contribute £115 for my chosen charity. It is about give and take people; not just take!!
However, it's still not too late to donate and anything received will be greatly appreciated, please follow the web link below;
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=TheRunningMan1
Thank you!!

Void - No Stoppin'

No comments: