Saturday 8 October 2011

Number 3 for Lisa B!!!

The third posting on the PCC for Lisa B.
This was a big track in the clubs back in 1993.
It sounds a tad cheesy now and ghast I say it (again) a touch EuroPop.
However, back in the day it was a corking tune and was very effective on the dancefloor.
Lisa has lovely vocals and it's a really feel good track.
Enjoy (or slag me off if you don't like it!!!) Lol.
If you really hate it, then at least you can enjoy the picture!!

Lisa B - Fascinated
(Featured Club Mix)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I actually like this Lisa B song, but the version I have I have never been able to identify it. Can you just check the password, as I cant unlock this one. Thanks, Steve

joniedee3 said...

lisa b was a truely hot woman and the song had me in a daze