Sunday 27 February 2011

R.I.P. Deano!!!

It fills me with extreme sadness to hear of the tragic loss of an old mate.
Dean Richards passed away yesterday at such a tender age of 36.
Dean was a superb footballer, one of the best at breaking out of defence with the ball at his feet.
He was widely regarded and respected at all the clubs he played for and was a a true fans favourite at Bradford City, Wolves, Southampton and Spurs.
Here's a great picture of him doing what he did best, marshalling the defence.
He was a big fan of dance music and we shared many great nights out together in our younger days.
My sincere condolences go to all your family and especially your two young boys.
Deano R.I.P. buddy you will be sadly missed.
I dedicate this track to you as I know it was one which you loved (one we both loved) and one we used to blast out of our car stereos on our way to nights out.
I know you will be up there looking down with a grin on your face, nodding your head along to this one.
God bless you fella.

The Project featuring Linda Rice - Out Of Control

(FHR's Club Mix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a classic, never tire of it!