Friday 11 February 2011

Oooh, I want to Jazz it up!!!

I used to love this one back in the day.
It was a huge track in Ayia Napa in 1996.
I used to love this one down at the Kool Club - oh happy days!!!!
A superb Erick Morillo mix, this one - funky as hell.
A great piece of house music with a lovely Jazz twist - now you can't say that about many house tracks.
Lovely!!
"I want to jazz it up, in the morning"
"I want to jazz it up, in the evening"
"I want to jazz it up, oh I can feel it"
Quality and the Mad Stuntman was nowhere to be seen - phew, thank the lord!!!

Reel 2 Real - Jazz It Up
(Erick Morillo Project Mix)


http://www.mediafire.com/?vhdrm3hcr7a8esm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have lots of Reel 2 Real but completely forgot about this track, probably their best one in my opinion.