Friday 21 January 2011

Warning Toxic!!

As promised this is the Toxic Two.
For all those that DJ out there, try this mixed under Fever Called Love (below), a la Sasha style.
Happy memories.
You'll know this one when you hear it.
It's throbbing and chugging along with those little "owl" tweets and those big "whoo, whoo" breakdowns.
Then the crowd noise dipping in.
It then peaks with a Hardcore Uproar sort of feel.
Absolutely top drawer.
You'll know it and love it, as soon as you here it!!!
Enjoy!!

Toxic Two - Rave Generator 
(Original Mix)


http://www.mediafire.com/?du45nog4ixw9vtv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember getting the first two Mixmag live mix tapes, one mixed by Sasha and CJ Mackintosh and this being one of the first tracks-awesome. I was getting into my VW Scirocco and put both tapes on the roof only to realise about three miles down the road that I had left them there.one tape was lost and the other was saved by the rear spoiler-phew. I still have this on CD and it still gets a play.Reminds me of Venus and Destroy tops! love it
Keep them coming Jase H

Pure Club Classics said...

Great story Jase, nice one buddy!! Regards, PCC