Friday 14 January 2011

U girls look so sexy......

Now I can't believe that I haven't posted this before.
It's one of those tracks which I could have sworn I'd already posted.
Well, if I haven't it's certainly well over due.
I have to say that back in 1994 this was probably one of my favourite tracks.
It was simply amazing in clubs, with it's bouncing hypnotic beat, the fantastic loops, the brilliant piano breakdowns and of course those fabulous lyrics.
It was an amazing track to dance and sing along to.
I'm smiling just thinking of those nights at Cream and Love To Be dancing on the stage and singing the lyrics to the glamorous females on the dancefloor.
"U girls look so sexy, I wish you were all up here with me!!"
Heaven!!!

Nush - U Girls
(Original Nush Mix)


http://www.mediafire.com/?g97k42v0dtw548y

6 comments:

LeedsDJ said...

Absolute tune - thanks for posting

Mark S said...

Nush released some catchy tunes back then, i remember the earlier simply titled Nush track too from 92.

Chris Horner said...

I love this tune, nice and bouncy.

Anonymous said...

Yes, nice post mate.

Anonymous said...

Great choon.... reminds me of the old dayz !!!!

Ashley said...


@@@@

American sexy pussy Biggest booms

@@@@@

Girls Naked Wallpapers Download

@@@@@

Very very sexy Bangladeshi girls

@@@@@

sexy college girls

@@@@@

world famous sexy girls

@@@@@