Friday 14 January 2011

Please Mr DJ get heavy on the bass..............

You can't beat quality and this is pure quality.
In fact many of the tracks Jomanda did were right up there and hence a few more to post in the future.
This one is probably one of their most famous and it is pretty much immortalised in house music history.
Hard to believe, it's over 21 years old!!
It must have been sampled many, many times.
Great lyrics, great vocals, some great subtle piano, great rhythm.
What more could you ask for - a true PCC!!!
Enjoy!

Jomanda - Make My Body Rock
(Basic Mix)

4 comments:

mike said...

top tune one of my favourite vocals, which i have on vinyl

LeedsDJ said...

I'm gonna have to dig the Megabass comps out now and listen again - this (or part of it anyway) is on there. Top tune, cheers

Blackspere said...

Hey I have been searching for eons to get this particular sizzling track. Can I get a pass for this please so that I can rock my crowd at the next go-round my man?!! Word!!

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi buddy, to receive any passwords please drop me an email at pureclubclassics@live.co.uk