Friday 21 January 2011

So how do you feel about that???

Here's a superb bouncy little old classic from Messrs Farley and Heller, under the guise of Roach Motel.
This was IMHO one of their (Farley and Heller's) best tracks.
It's a really bouncy little number with some great piano and those oh so catchy lyrics.
"You're love disappoints, you're loves got me movin' on"
"So how do you feel about that?"
Quality. There's quite a few mixes of this, but this "the one"!!
Enjoy!!!
P.S. - Don't forget the Roach!!

Roach Motel - Movin' On
(Correct House Mix)

6 comments:

Chris Horner said...

Nice tune, always a fan of Farley & Heller and their Roach Motel guise was my favourite.

Aki said...

Just trawling through your fantastic blog, After becoming a bit disolusioned latley with the lack of qulity tunes it is so refreshing to take a walk down memory lane. There are very few tunes out there today that can match up to some of the classics you have posted here! I was not lucky enough to have visited the hacienda in the early 90's however i was fortunate to frequent clubs in Birmingham such as monneypenny's, bakers, the steering wheel & wobble. These tunes take me back to the good old days. Would it be posiible for me to get hold of a passwords as there a couple of tunes i would love to get my hands on? Keep up the good work.

Aki said...

I agree with other comments made. Classic F & H! have you got a copy of liberty city get some lovin - deep state remix?

tsomo2000 said...

"so how do you feel about that"

I feel absolutely brilliant! Tuneage......

Nigel L said...

I'm with Aki, used to Live in Birmingham in the 90's went to the same clubs, awesome. with regular trips to Leeds, Manchester and London :0)Good times

dylan said...

Timeless Classic here.