Saturday 18 December 2010

Another piece of Chris and James magic!!!

Alright, people, it's been ages since I posted a Chris and James remix.
To be totally honest I thought I'd already posted this before, but I can't seem to see it on the blog.
Maybe it got taken down by DCMA - who knows??
Anyway here it is again, in all it's splendid glory.
As per usual it is a C&J remix masterpiece, it builds slowly and then takes off.
It contains some amazing little melodies, the vocal is very powerful and the key changes are out of this world.
I also heard from James recently who was sending some good feedback about the blog.
This one's for you fella.
Chris, if you're out there I haven't heard from you for a while buddy, so get in touch.
Enjoy people!!

WESTend - Love Rules
(Chris & James Epic Adventure Edit)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zymhk4ynjqn

8 comments:

Rob said...

Love it. The original song is a bit crap if I remember rightly but Chris & James worked there magic to create an anthemic masterpiece.

Repe said...

Yes, this even beats the Mark Kinchen remixes easily too in quality and construction.

LeedsDJ said...

Yep, top tune. Brings back memories!

Unknown said...

such a great track

technoguy78 said...

Awesome mix... thanks for sharing!

Luc said...

Hard for me to see how it can beat an MK mix...but I will check it out...

Tony Safe said...

C&J Rulez the remix world

Does anyone know if they are still producing under a different name?

DLMPINOY said...

superb!!! chris and james remixes are really amazing!!