Friday 8 October 2010

No teardrops over this one!!!

Well we may as well make it a hat-rick tonight.
Yet another stunning Luvdup remix.
This one is realy special.
I'm sure that you all know the Womack & Womack track.
But this version, well let's just say, it's extra special.
Given the wonderful Luvdup magic (The're not paying me to say this, honestly!!)
It's just a bloody great remix.
The piano is something else - Top drawer once again.
I love the key changes mid track - very nice!!
Get on it!!!

Womack & Womack - Teardrops
(Luvdup Remix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?cs16e3q91sb61ef

5 comments:

Tony said...

HaHa This track was responsible for me getting back with my wife after a little indiscretion

Don't know wether that is a good or bad thing lol

Charles Ramano said...

Funky track. Had to continuously play it as I washed car in the garage. Took me back…way back! The addictive vocals are perfectly notched. Luvdub make the track flow like a river as the beat moves up and down the spine...Teardrops turn to joy. Patrons invade the dance floor with this one.

JD said...

Great remix of a great original. Cheers PCC

Where did the LuvDup Twins go?

LeedsDJ said...

Good remix - not heard this one before. Luvdup were really good in the 90s - where did they go?!

tsomo2000 said...

good mix, i remember the Stardust vs Lovestation booty from around 1998, very catchy!