Friday 22 October 2010

Guess the vocalist??

Well I never thought I'd be posting Celine Dion on the PCC blog, but you know the stance if it's great dance music it'll get posted.
To be honest you'd probably never recognise that it was Celine Dion, it just sounds like a very, very good house music track with some great vocals.
I'm sure you could play a good game of "guess the vocalist" and you'd have everybody scratching the heads, as I'm sure that nobody would associated it with Celine Dion.
All the same it's a top track and as you'd expect a very polished vocal.
It's from 1992 and if I'm not mistaken was a track which Sasha used to play out.
Nice!!

Celine Dion - Love Can Move Mountains
(Underground Vocal Mix)

5 comments:

JD said...

I remember picking up some promo mixes of 'all coming back to me' by Celine Dion when i was at Uni in Nottingham (never having heard the original I must stress!) - can't remember who remixed it but they did a heck of a job! Will see if I can dig it out...

Anonymous said...

oh. dear.

Mark S said...

Ah this was a remix by Tommy Musto. Bloody good one too.

I have the remixes on a US CD somewhere..lol

Celine did far too many ballads & not enough uptempo tracks like this one for instance.
;-)

Anonymous said...

amazing work guys! nice to finally come across stuff i havent seen before on this site! thank you!

Digby said...

Wicked track and love the fact it's by Celine Dion. No better feeling than messing with a chinstroers head when he's been going crazy to this , asks what it is and then finds out....Celine Dion. Keep a camera for their face....