Friday 1 October 2010

Dive into the sea of bliss!!

I was playing this on my way into work this morning and I forgot just how amazing this track really is.
It is absolutely beautiful from start to finish.
It has such a poerful atmposhere and starts off so ethereal and then builds into a pumping piece of dream music.
There are lots of different mixes of this, many more chilled and laid back, but this is by far my favourite.
It just builds and then kicks and then slows again and goes all dreamy.
I love the breathy vocals and they key changes, then the driving beats - Awesome!!!
It was of course really brought to fame due to Oakey's Goa Mix back in 1994.
It still sounds amazing 16 years on - an all time PCC!!

Salt Tank - Eugina
(Pacific Diva)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddbh5ib23kcr54i

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely tune. But too much can be too saccharine