Friday 10 September 2010

Watch this Volcano erupt!!!

I can't believe that I've not posted a Volcano track to date, but having checked back it seems I haven't.
Ths was a biggie at Cream back in 1994 which brings back some fond memories of bopping away on the dance floor and singing along to the infectious chorus.
It's a tad on the commercial side, but good nonetheless.
Some great piano and that catchy chorus.
This one goes out to Bozmond - good suggestion buddy.
Enjoy!!!
The Original Mix is the one for me, much better than the Stonebridge Mix which is much more housey and certainly less instant. The K-Klass mix was also good, but again not up there with the Original IMHO!!
Let me know if you feel differently!

Volcano - More To Love
(Original Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ohdfbil6j74hyl

No comments: