Friday 10 September 2010

Question - Why is it that everytime.....?

I used to love this one.
It was big back in 1993 - it has a really funky rhythm, infectious bassline and well the vocals, are just hilarious.
Not one for the kids mind.
It was a great track played early in the night to get everyone in the mood to Part-ay!!
"Question...

Why is it that every time
I'm walking down the street,
Some arsehole wants to stop me
Just to give me a flyer?
C'mon man...
FUK DAT!
Get the fuck out of my way!"

Sagat - Fuk Dat
(Raw Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ydt2akmjwdm

6 comments:

Tony said...

This track is a classic, Have to say I prefer Love Stuff though. I have that if you want to post it up ;)

Chris Horner said...

I have the Armand Van Helden remix of this track. Agree with Tony, Love Stuff was great.

Chris de Buerre said...

M e m o r i e s!

Top stuff!

Anonymous said...

great stuff man ;)
a true classic!!

lee74 said...

great track but i also prefer luvstuff Tony any chance you can up?

Anonymous said...

A great track even by todays standards, still played at all the big venues now