Friday 17 September 2010

Pudding & Pie Anyone?


I only stumbled upon this track again recently. I don't remember hearing it out much, but I had it on a mix tape by one of the guys who worked in Global Beat Records in Bradford - Dean Johnson.

I know PCC has said before on the Blog that he doesn't tend to like male vocals and I agree with that 90% of the time.

However, to buck the trend a little - tonight I'm posting three male vocals that are up there with some of the great females (and to be honest there's a nice female backing vocal on this)

Georgie Porgie - Let The Music Pump You Up

www.4shared.com/audio/bk5UiDBm/Georgie_Porgie_-_Let_The_Music.html

1 comment:

Pure Club Classics said...

Another great post, I liked your bit about male vocals, becuase I think it's the female vocals which make this a really good track.
Cracking tune andone I've not heard in a while.