Friday 24 September 2010

It's you, you and only you!!!

Here's a bit of a belter with some of the crisp-est piano you are ever likely to hear.
(E) Sensual indeed!!
The lyrics are a tad nursery rhyme, but the piano in this is pounding.
It makes for an absolutely banging track.
A big shout out to Braddy - who sent me this some time ago.
I hope you are well bud, not heard from you for a while!!
This is "Absolutely E Sensual!"
Get on it.

Jaki Graham - Absolute E Sensual
(Sleazesisters Gay And Happy Vibe Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?o61d8uyeam3eshb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

top tune that got a lot of play in Australia... forgot all about it until now!

Anonymous said...

never heard of it, but want hear it.

PLEASE send me a password.

Thanks


your blog has a great selection

Dashley said...

THANK YOU!!!!

I only had this track on a mix tape (!) and am just loving hearing it again in its full glory!

Bringing back so many Fantastic memories - Haha!!

Must just say too, that my students are always amazed when I talk about house music due to its current resurgence onto the scene....I will be passing on your Blog address so they can hear and share in the joy....

Many thanks again...