Sunday 5 September 2010

"I don't want to" stop playing this!!

Here's a track that although fairly well known and relatively commercial, is a track I simply love.
The production; as with all Frankie Knuckles remixes is simply amazing.
Toni's vocals are lush and complemented by some beautiful melodic piano and it has a fantastic sing-along chorus.
Absolutely perfect for playing last tune of a night or at the end of a set.
I love the bit 6 minutes in when it goes all housey and then leads back into the chorus. Quality!!
Enjoy all 11 minutes of it!!

Toni Braxton - I Don't Want To
(Classic Club Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8wtlmjbvb9rvrts

1 comment:

Charles Ramano said...

My niece is not a fan of house music. When she heard me blast this track she took off her headset and wanted to know if some artist was covering Toni's track with such brilliance. I looked at her and just smiled. Need I say more...