Tuesday 10 August 2010

Just feel this for a Summer tune!!!

Now then folks this is the one and probably only time you will find any breakbeat/jungle on the PCC blog,as I'm not a big fan of that musical genre.
But there are always exceptions and this is certainly one of them.
This track is huge in many ways, it's got some delightful piano and a lovely atmosphere and even the breakbeat seems to complement the track.
I had it on vinyl back in the day, but ended up leaving it one of my mates house. His gain, my loss.
So a big shout out to Wee Ste for tracking this down for me.
You're a legend fella.
People give me your feedback on this track?
Love it or hate it??
I certainly love it!!
Enjoy!

Spiral Feat. Lisa Lamb - Summer Breeze
(Band Of Gypsies Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jb45thsnv0ycxq8

3 comments:

Wee Ste said...

WOW! Straight to main page already, nice 1. Thanks for the shout out too mate. Lovin' this so much it's encouraged me to dig out & go through some old jungle mixtapes i had stashed in a cupboard. To my surprise i have this on 1 of them and i didn't even know. Think it's Dj Ron but it's barely audible now after the wear a tear it's had over the years. Not a big fan of jungle now but was when i was a young'un. This is timeless tho imho, helped along by that little helping of pianoooooo... Junglist massive!! lol

CremeDeLaCreme said...

I didn't realize someone had already traced down this song - good stuff!

I also ran into it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERjQkBnXtQU

Good to hear some good old D&B stuff again!

REFFA said...

Classic, uplifting jungle....