Friday 13 August 2010

Here comes the Carnival - are you ready for it?

This one has a bit of a story to it, It was recommended to me by Chris Day as it was a huge track for them when played out.

I could only find a "chopped" version downloaded from YouTube, which I then posted on my blog seeking the original.
Someone informed me I could buy a vinyl copy from Discogs - so I did for a bargain £5.
I've had it for about 4 months and never got round to ripping it.
Then about of the blue I get sent an mp3 - big respect to Denny - nice one fella.
About the track, well it's a bit of a monster (oh hell I sound like Pete Tong).
No, the track it an absolue anthem, very disco-ified but with a real "crunchy" feel, - have a listen and you'll know what I mean -  the riff is amazing. Those disco heads may also recognise the Bumblebee United - Lady Bug riff - (which was another great track and is also on the blog).
This track is absolutely huge believe me. Let's have your feedback on this one.
Enjoy!!!

Larry's Theme - Carnival

http://www.mediafire.com/?8y5y736pv6usqcr

1 comment:

BigAndyDJ said...

Not heard this before.I like it alot. It's a choon!!! Thanks.