Friday 9 July 2010

Are we ready for a Revolution??

A big shout out to Roberto for tracking this one down for me.
It's been on my "most wanted" list for quite a few months and originally came from a request from somebody.
To be honest I can't remember who requested it, but anyway here it is.
The track is an absolute stormer.
Be patient with it as it takes a while to build, but like most Jimmy Gomez remixes, it is immense and really hits the spot. Enjoy!!
"One solution, Revolution, One solution, Revolution"
Cheers Roberto - Top Man!!

Route 66 - Revolution
(Pappa And Gomez Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?uqmadxyznog

2 comments:

lilgirlprd said...

I love Jimmy Gomez but am not familiar with this one. Thanx for turning me on! :0)

technoguy78 said...

Another great Jimmy G mix... thanks for sharing!