Friday 11 June 2010

You got me runnin, got me runnin, runnin' away!!!

Evening all - I hope you are well and all excited about theWorld Cup. Lets's hope all England's opposition run away. I'm sure we'll spank the Yanks tomorrow. (Apologies to the American followers, I couldn't resist that!!).
A big shout out to the Old Skool Ranger a new contributor to the blog who will be posting some belters going forward and kicked off with a belter yesterday.
About this track, well it's typcial Lisa Maire Experience lots of great piano, pretty mainstream but also pretty good. Their remixes were always of a high quality and very consistent.
Enjoy!!!

Nicole - Runnin' Away
(Lisa Marie Experience Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zqml2jbtgqz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but the original of this is the one, no remixes please..
I believe its the E-Smoove mix, and it needs to be left alone,