Saturday 15 May 2010

Beautiful, Beautiful House Music!!!

Hopefully this blog brings a pretty good cross section of dance music delights, which encompass my real musical passions, notably House Music, Balearic, Trance, Old Skool and all the other genres which are closely associated.
The last few posts have all touched some of those areas, so now back to some classic house music.
I just love this track which typifies everything which is great about house music.
Brilliant vocals, a really uplifting vibe, very catchy, with some lovely subtle piano - perfect!!!
The remix is courtesy of Mr Morales and Mr Knuckles and hence there should be no surprise that it is such a top notch track. And just to think that this is 21 years old - it still sounds amazing!! A true PCC!!!
"We need love together, right now"! Come on sing along - "We need love together, right now"!
Enjoy!!

L.A. Mix Featuring Kevin Henry - Love Together
(American Lovers 12")

3 comments:

Cowspeutum said...

Haven't heard this for a long time - many thanks for the post

Rich

Anonymous said...

looks like this Mediafire link is invalid...file isn't available :( That's a shame.

Unknown said...

Came across this track on a mix I downloaded. It instantly reminded me of the many times on the floor with my mates. This is a REAL class number and for me as you encompasses so much form the great nights I was lucky enough experience with so many other like minded people. Thanks for the post as now I have the name of the track and I can keep it forever.