Friday 5 February 2010

Quite simply this track is Massive!!! - This Love!!


Another absolutely huge fave of mine.
From the opening of the radio being tuned in to the deep "This Love" vocal, through to the amazing saxophone, the skippy beat, the awesome violin, then the progressive pounding rhythm throughout it's one of those tracks that is almost perfect.
I mean come on people how many club tracks have a saxophone and a violin in - none that I can think of!! Bloody Brilliant!!
Everytime you hear it, it sounds just as good as the first time you ever heard it, which just reinforces how timeless it is.
It was absolutely massive in clubs dating back to 1991 and was one of those tracks played regularly over the years.
Just a Massive track!!! Nuff Said!!!

Espiral - Dunne

http://www.mediafire.com/?jqtzjc1ok2v

2 comments:

alstompin said...

This tune is one of my all time favourites ! Played @ legends in Warrington 1991 by Noggy and Woody,after all these years I still remember the reaction when it was dropped,i still get goosebumps just thinking about it !!
A big respect to you guys @ PCC,its good to see someone who still has real passion for appreciation of the golden era of dance music ! Only people that were clubbing during that period,truly realise how great it was !!
Keep up the good work !

the saucer people said...

Wow, a huge rush of nostalgia circa Activate in Bradford 1991 and the Warehouse in Leeds and the parties around Burnley and the M62 all the way to Liverpool...there is a fine line between dated cheese and timeless classic and the Espiral by Dunne or Dunne by Espiral depending on how you first heard it when you ran up to the DJ booth and went "oh my freakin god whats this??" ....the perfect tune for those New Yorkers and Phase 4s!

I contribute to a couple of blogs myself posting 70s/80s weird/cosmic/space disco so I totally appreciate the password protection....I nearly always leave comments on everything I download as I know the time and effort it takes to rip, post write about, find an image etc and that goes whether its one track or an album!

It may be an idea to leave a few posts unpassworded then it gives people like myself the chance to comment on rips otherwise it is catch 22...apart from saying I love the track then thats about it lol.

While I do not have any of the records you are after, I do have plenty of obscurish tracks from the golden era of dance music 87-92 that I would be happy to post you a list of in case there are any on there that you would be happy to swap for this pw!

jackamo23ATgmailcom

or if you prefer leave a contact email I can send the list of MP3s to in these comments.