Friday 5 February 2010

Now this is one for the Old Skool Posse!!

I've been meaning to post this for some time now.
Believe me this is the only time you will see the word Hardcore featured on this blog. To be honest the track is not really hardcore, it was out before hardcore was really being produced (another one from 1991 - wjat was I saying about that being a vintage year??).
This is a wonderful old skool tune and personally always reminds me of great nights at Angels in Burnley, as evereytime I went there is always seemed to be played. Needless to say it sent the dancefloor absolutely "radio rental".
As soon as those opening bars and then when you heard "the rhythm is hot" people would be just lose it. It was a sight to see.
Great track, great times, great memories, long gone, but never forgotten.
A big shout out to Russ for reminding me of this one (and providing the remix version).
However, in my mind you can't beat the original. That's where it was at!!!

M.A.N.I.C. - I'm Coming Hardcore
(Original Mix)


http://www.mediafire.com/?3ljzebz120z

M.A.N.I.C. - I'm Coming Hardcore
(Remix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?w0k2mnhy0jm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The remix is easy the best

MBR said...

I have the a white label M.A.N.I.C. 12"with no song name which was a rave fave of mine and thought this may have been it. It isn't but I recognized this right away. Great stuff.

Anonymous said...

this is one of my all time favourite rave tracks. a huge Leeds Gallery track, as was this, which also used the famous 'rhythm is hot' sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILX2S6Onnh0
shameless plug: subscribe to my channel while you're there!