Friday 12 February 2010

I need your help - Can you find this track????

Now people I need your help.
After posting over 500 of the what are in my opinion some of the greatest tracks to ever hit clubland, I'm asking for your help to me find me a much sought after track. I (and many others) have been searching for this track for many months/years.
It was first brought to my attention by Mr Chris Day (from Chris and James), as a big track which they played out and always went down a storm.
I've managed to track down an edit from YouTube (thanks Starchaser for that).
However, I'd love to get hold of a full version. It's been on my most wanted list for the past 9 months. Someone out there must have a MP3 version??
Otherwise I'll have to beg Mr Day to get his records out of storage!!
The track is simply awesome - it's got an amazing kicking rhythm and although very much on a disco vibe, it is also incredibly fierce. It pulls the riff from Bumblebee United - Lady Bug - which has been posted on the blog some time ago. It takes that riff and absolutely electrifies it.
People I need you help. It's so rare it's not even on Discogs!!
If anyone can come back with a good MP3 version I promise them that'll post any track of their choice as the next post and give them a huge shout of appreciation.
The gaunlet's been well and truly been laid down. Can anyone step up to the plate???
The PCC challenge is on!!!

Larry's Theme - Carnival

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzn2zmy3bmg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

found 1 on vinyl for sale
http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/13381946?ev=bp_titl

Pure Club Classics said...

Nice one bro, the purchase has been made - £1.99 via Discogs. In my mind "the sale (steal) of the century" I look forward to sharing it with you all as soon as it arrives.
Best regards, PCC