Friday 5 February 2010

Feedback - a few words never hurt!!!

Alright people, I hope you have enjoyed the postings tonight.
As always with this blog I try to maintain posting the highest quality tracks out there, some of the gems that rocked clubland in the late 80's and early 90's which you may not have heard or have probably forgotten about.
However, it is always good to hear feedback - whether it's good or bad.
Music is totally subjective, so I don't expect everyone to agree with my tastes, however even negative (constructive) feedback is better than no feedback at all.
I ain't about to put up request for donations like some blogs and you must remember that all this is done for the love of great dance music and zero financial gain.

In many aspects you don't know how lucky you are nowadays, I spent literally thousands of hours and thousands of pounds in record shops in the 80's and 90's searching for and hunting down all my favourite tracks. Nowadays they are all freely available on the net.

Just remember folks - this ain't a public service, so show a bit of gratitude and if you are downloading the tracks which I hope you are, then at least drop a few comments in the comments box below the links to tell me what you thought about the tracks.

I'll get off my soap box now.
Until next time - Ta Rar!!

Best regards, PCC

4 comments:

Steve O said...

Welcome back mate. That Espiral tune is a cracker. Hairs up on the back of my neck listening to it.

Don't suppose you have another version of Liquid Crystal - You Got Me (Original) do you? The one you kindly sent isn't good enough to stick in a mix (but was nice to hear it all the same).

If you don't do you think one of your many contacts would have a good rip from vinyl??

Cheers

Steve O

Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is ever-present in this day and age, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i[/url] DS NetSurf)

Anonymous said...

Love the blog.. some real hard to get hold of tunes on here.

Cant help thinking of all that dosh in spent in record shops..

A dance music shop in the 90's was a special place to be, such mixing of styles.. loadsa cool kids (too cool sometimes.

Keep it up and well done

BigAndyDJ said...

Great stuff PCC. Keep it up lad, you're doing a sterling job.
From one blogger to another I know what a thankless task it can seem sometimes. Just gotta keep the faith bro ;-)