Saturday 2 January 2010

"Philly" the quality, this is no "Fluke!!!"

Apologies for the crap gag, but enough about the humour, this track is of the very highest quality.
As with all tracks posted on the blog, quality is the fundamental issue and here I present to you one of my all time favourite tracks. Quite why I didn't list this in my all time Top 30 is beyond me, a serious oversight on my behalf.
About the track, well it's simply quite awesome, dating back to 1990 it was well before it's time, in terms of feel and the epic journey which it takes you on.
Very few tracks in the early 90's were quite as epic as this, it really does take you on a full journey with many tempo changes and peaks.
Give it a couple of listens as it's one that grows on you as opposed to being truly instant, but after a few listens you'll be truly hooked.
"Epic" is the only word to fully describe it.
Enjoy!!!

Fluke - Philly
(Philly Mix)

3 comments:

BigAndyDJ said...

Well in PCC. You've only gone and done it again!!!
You've dropped a tune from days gone by that I had totally forgotten about.
Great stuff indeed.
Thanks and keep it up.

Pure Club Classics said...

Cheers Velvetpants, thanks for the comments buddy.
I'll keep the classics coming, there's plenty more up my sleeve.
Best regards, PCC

Brian H. said...

Philly was probably one of their biggest tracks here in the Northeastern US, or at least the one that stuck with me the most. Just fantastic. Thanks for the DL!