Saturday 12 December 2009

Right last one for tonight and what a tune it is!!!

Now I've been saving this one up for a while.
Why, well quite simply because it's very, very special.
It's a track I over looked for my all time Top 30 and one which on reflection should be in.
It just has the most wonderful feel to it and was a Pure Club Classic of the highest order.
Like a lot of the great club tracks it's just so simple, but so amazingly effective.
The tracks which were made in the late 80's early 90's had that brilliant feel of authenticity that modern dance tracks rarely have. Today's tracks are over produced and too commercially polished.
This track just has a beautiful raw vibe about it.
It is quite simply stunning. If you don't like this one, then you must be tone deaf.
Trust me it's that good.
The opening bars also remind me of the theme in Scarface. Does anyone else feel that?
The track dates back to 1990 and is actually a blatant re-work of a Pete Shelley track called Witness The Change which actually dates back to 1981.
The Sined Roza version is simply speeded up, but what an amazing effect it creates.
Simply Awesome!!!!!!

Sined Roza - I Don't Know What It Is
(Extended Mix)



Pete Shelley - Witness The Change/I Don't Know What It Is


No comments: