Friday 11 December 2009

I'd been after this one for a while!!!


Here we have some more absolutely top drawer house music.
This was a track which had been on my "most wanted lis" for many months and I'd had lots of people supplying different mixes, but never the one I was after.
Well I finally got it, so a big shout out to Mark S for supplying it. Cheers fella.
Also check out his blog, most definitely one of the best out there;
I first remember hearing the track on (I think) a CJ Mackintosh - Essential Mix dating back to the early 90's.
It's got all the ingredients needed for a classic house track, superb vocals, excellent piano, a superb chuggy rhythm and a really great atmosphere throughout. Quite simply a pure classic house track. Beautiful!!

95 North featuring Sabrynaah Pope - Hold On
(95 North Original Club)

No comments: