Friday 11 December 2009

Fancy a bit of "Bolivian"??

Excuse the Class A connotations, just my sense of humour!! Lol.
Now this is a track which I totally love and one which never fails to make me laugh, as it always has me in stitches, with the dead catchy riff, which to me actually sounds like somebody laughing.
Or is that just me?
The tracks a pretty pumping progressive number bordering on a trancey vibe, but very good and very catchy. That riff it gets me everytime.
This track was certainly ubiquitous in 1994!!
Enjoy, I'm sure you will.

Ubiquity - Bolivian Angel
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to love this one - cheers for providing great tunes mate - respect from Australia.

Stevie Nicholl said...

This track was made in Belfast by Robbie Nelson (Agnelli & Nelson). I still have the copy that Robbie gave me back then! Awesome