Friday 13 November 2009

Staying with the old skool vibe!!!

Another huge old skool fave of minefrom 1991. This one is slightly slower in tempo, but just as good in quality.
Again with some superb piano and excellent vocals, with some very catchy lyrics.
"Toss and turn all night in the sheets, I can't sleep"
"Night after night don't know what it means, in my dreams"
"What can I say or do, you won't come that way through"
"I've realised too late, that baby your love is turned away"
"In my dreams, you're all I need baby, yeah!!"
Quality, quality track.
Enjoy!!!

The Party - In My Dreams
(Exodus Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?fyxddneddif

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!! Woke up with this song in my head after 21 years... searching frantically for songs with "in my dreams" rave 1991 etc...

I used to stomp around to this in Trade at Turnmills 1991/1992....

Just found it on youtube now... Thanks... Miss Tradebaby