Friday 27 November 2009

One of the finest down tempo tracks ever!!

I'm sure everyone has fantastic memories of this track.
It is most certainly one of the most significant club classics of the last 20 years.
Quite simply a stunning track, that just puts you in another place, beautifully chilled, yet maintaining that atmosphere which has you hooked throughout the track.
My great memory of this track was Sasha dropping it at midnight on New Years Eve 1991 and bringing in 1992 - Truly amazing memories - I've scanned in the flyer.
It was a simply fantastic night The Warehouse was rammed and Sasha IMHO was at his very peak, playing all the great tracks which we knew and loved him for.
He dropped some absolute classics that night including Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody, Marathon - Moving, Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams, Kid N Play - 2 Hype and loads more. I've got the tapes of the night and will convert them and post them one day.
Great memories!!
Drop me your comments on your memories of Orbital - Belfast a true PCC!!!

Orbital - Belfast
.

No comments: