Saturday 7 November 2009

Now this one is a huge old fave of mine!!

A massive shout out to Wee-Ste for tracking this one down for me.
Huge respect fella, thank you for this one and all the others you've manged to find for me, very much appreciated.
Not only is Wee-Ste a Top Man peeps he's also running one of the best old skool blogs out there as well, so be sure to check it out http://indulge-weeste.blogspot.com/
Right about this track, I simply love it, it has a great feeling about it with some excellent vocals and some huge piano. It also sounds likes there are what I can best decribes as"fireworks" going off throughout as well.
I hope you enjoy this one peeps, it certainly one of those tracks which was not that widely known and hence in my opinion a bit of a hidden treasure from 1992. Let me know what you think?
Are you liking it??

Within A Dream - Where Is The Feeling
(12" Mix)

1 comment:

kindsaluv said...

this track is heaven. thanks a lot!