Friday 13 November 2009

A new feature to kick off the Weekend!!!

Evening all, I hope you've all enjoyed a good week and are looking forward to the weekend!! Some time ago I did a poll asking what people would like to see more of on the blog. Most of the things which people requested are the sort of stuff I regularly post e.g. old skool, trance, classic house, Balearic, BiR type remixes etc.
However, there were requests for modern current new club classics and more DJ mix sets.
Well to satisfy both these needs I'm introducing a new feature which will include a new mix set of the latest club classics every month.
Of course as with all tracks posted on the blog it will be of the highest quality and maintain the standards set so far.
Most of the tracks posted on the blog span what in my mind were the classic UK clubbing years from 1987 to 2000. In my opinion the scene in the UK died after 2000.
But despite that I'm still keen to share with you all current club music which still hits just the right spot.
So without further of a do I present to you;
one of the leading DJ's in the US club scene - Drew G!!!
I've featured some of his remixes on the blog before which were quality and all of his mix sets are top drawer also. This one features the likes of Beyonce, an amazing rework of EBTG's - Missing, a remix of Blondie - Call Me, Fire Island - There But For The Grace of God, a bit of Whitney in there and lots of other great stuff and some quality mixing to boot.
The mixes are called Signs Of The Times so here you have it!!

Please give me your feedback on this mix, good or bad!!(I'm sure it'll be good!!)
Enjoy!!

Drew G - Signs Of The Times 18
.

No comments: